Featured Move: Bearhugs

The bearhug is, in my opinion, one of the most intimate wrestling moves. It's one of the most visceral displays of power in wrestling, second only to a test of strength.

There is an entire website dedicated to this move—bearhugger. If this post doesn't satisfy you then I suggest heading there for your fix.

I don't have anything particularly insightful to say, I don't feel like it. Instead I just want to share a small collection of bearhug images that really get me going. I'll let the bearhugs speak for themselves.

Thunder's Arena's "Vinny vs Duke - No Holds Barred 117"


Black Wrestling Network's "Abduction 5" (X-Terminator vs Dominator)


Domination Wrestle's "Big Alphas Wrestle 2" (Big Alpha vs Super Stas)


Underground Wrestler's "Brawn Battle - Bronco vs Blaine"


Wrestler4Hire's "Tank vs. Mark Muscle"


Wrestlingmale's "Conquers 30: Slow Agony 2" (Aryx Quinn vs Stefan)


Thunders Arena's "Kuma vs Dom9 - No Holds Barred 191"


UCWrestling's "Match 835: Axel vs Cole Dallas - Sleeper Match"


BG East's "Undagear 32: Kayden Keller vs Calvin Haynes (Match 2)"



What move should I feature next?
Headscissors
Ball grab
Sleeper
More bearhugs!
Other
Please Specify:
Created with QuizMaker Quizzes

Comments

Popular Posts