3-Way Men's Catball Foot Fight - Doom Maidens Wrestling

I saw Diablo post about filming this match back in July. I knew then and there I needed to see it, especially after I gushed over the last catball match he was involved in. I asked him whether it would be available for purchase or not, and he told me that in good time (should he find any that he's available), he would prepare it for release. It had been weeks, so I'd totally forgotten about the match and that exchange. That was until I decided to browse clips4sale's Gay Wrestling category, and suddenly it all came back to me.

This fight features Diablo (red), Frankie (blue), and Nikolai (black) in a three-way catball fight. I wasn't entirely familiar with the latter two, but after some very brief research it seems that Frankie and Nikolai have been involved with Doom Maidens for a number of years now, and they're all quite familiar with each other.

The match title hides nothing. The camera focuses very much on the feet (and legs) throughout the fight. When responding to my initial question, Diablo did tell me the video was very much "about feet with fighting sounds in the background." I think he's underselling it.

Raring to go

From the moment the three of them lock up it's a rolling mess of limbs. At times the views of their tangled legs writhing around each other reminds me of AI-generated pictures and videos of people with odd-looking limbs. Strange comparison, but please believe me when I say that as a compliment.

My favorite parts of this match are the grunts and groans as the trio cover the length of the room. It takes a lot of strength to roll around with the weight of two other men on top of you—and they roll around a lot. They don't just wrap around each other and occasionally turn over every couple of minutes. The action is non-stop.



The video contains a few side-on and full body shots of the guys as they struggle for dominance. The camerawork is mainly foot-focused, but hits a nice balance of other angles for those of us who aren't drawn to feet.

The match's ending I find to be particularly spectacular. Covered in sweat, Diablo, Frankie, and Nikolai lock each other into a three-way chokehold. It's a glorious finish to what is an amazingly entertaining video. The reason for their fight? It's because they can—and that's the only reason you need. When you want to roll around and squeeze the hell out of your buddies, you just do it.

I am obsessed with this ending

3-Way Men's Catball Foot Fight has a runtime of 15:54 and can be found on Doom Maiden's clips4sale page here.

Comments

  1. Diablo and the boys really are hidden gems. They've put out a lot of very hot matches!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Agreed! The matches they put out are pretty unique compared to a lot of what I see nowadays too.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts