Featured Move: Camel Clutch (2)

I love a camel clutch. Don't you love a camel clutch?

The last time I talked about camel clutches I briefly discussed the move's origins. This time I'm just here to ogle, and I have a feeling many of you will appreciate my basic admiration of hot men putting other hot men in painful wrestling holds.

As a minor side note, I've joined Instagram! Check it out here.

88 Wrestling's "Nick Karras vs Jett Bentley"

BG East's "Gutbash 12 - Chet Chastain vs Brice Moore"

Muscle Boy Wrestling's "Dax Carter vs Corey 'Badger Boy' Turner"

osakarob, canwrestle, and JayTay's "Double Dad Beatdown" (via Watchfighters)

Thunders Arena's "Bearhug Challenge 17 - Frey vs Clint"

UCW's "Match 514: Nick Diesel vs Rico"

Spotland Scrappers' "Spladle Splits - David Cuplu vs Lukas Mascat"

Hunks Wrestling's "Hot Challenge 3 - Dark Jr vs Steve Mason"

Weekend Wrestling's "Custom - Travis Maverick vs Austin Lynch"


What should be the next Featured Move?
Full Nelson
Spladle
Dragon Sleeper
Headlock
Ezekiel Choke
Other
Please Specify:
Create Polls

Comments

Popular Posts